Cabbage so beautiful we just had to make a whole plate full!
- 2 cups red cabbage, sliced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 cups green cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 6 tbsp maple sugar mayonnaise or store-bought mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp maple vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- Salt and pepper
- In a large (clear, if possible) bowl, arrange the cabbages in layers. Add the pumpkin seeds, celery, and green onions on top. Set aside.
- In another bowl, blend the mayonnaise, maple vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, and salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, pour the vinaigrette on the salad and mix.