A delicious dessert ready in no time!
|Serves 1||Wait time: 15m|
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries from Quebec, in season, cut in half
- 1/2 TSP Bretelles Magical Rub
- 1 TBSP of golden maple syrup
- The juice and zest of half a lemon - or another citrus of your choice (lime, for example)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Fresh basil
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the strawberry mix (strawberries, Magical Rub, maple syrup, as well as the juice and zest of your citrus). Mix.
- Let the strawberry mix macerate for 15 minutes.
- Assembly: Place the macerated strawberry mix in a bowl. Complete the dish with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream and basil (whole or in a thin chiffonade).
Original creation by Riccardo Bertolino for Bretelles
In collaboration with Maple from Canada