Raclette cheese just found its perfect match
|Preparation: 10m||Cooking: 15m|
- 2 large Portobello mushroom caps
- 6 small raw button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 180g Québec Raclette cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- A handful of flat parsley
- 30g roasted hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup (75ml) butter
- Bretelles Magical Rub
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Drizzle olive oil in an ovenproof pan and heat on medium.
- Season Portobello mushrooms with salt and a pinch of Magical Rub.
- Sear meat over a dab of melted butter on low heat for about 4 minutes, then add the rest of the butter and crushed garlic. Drizzle mushroom caps with melted butter from pan.
- Place pan in oven for 5 minutes.
- Stuff mushrooms with diced Raclette and sprinkle with a pinch of Magical Rub.
- Return pan to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Place cheese on a plate alongside hazelnuts and button mushroom slices. Drizzle with olive oil and decorate with parsley. Serve warm and season with additional Magical Rub, to taste.
Original creation by Riccardo Bertolino for Bretelles