We must confess that we are far from the tasteless boiled carrots!
|Preparation: 15m||Cooking: 35m|
- 20 small carrots, various colours, washed and scrubbed
- Bretelles Magical Rub
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- A few pinches of sesame seeds
- Small bunch of fresh thyme
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- A few coriander leaves
- 2 TBSP (30mL) balsamic vinegar
- 250mL fresh cream (or sour cream)
- Fine salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 320°F (160°C)
- Place carrots on a cooking tray, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle generously with Magical Rub. Add salt, garlic, thyme, and a pinch of sesame seeds.
- Place in oven for 30-35 minutes or until carrots are cooked and golden.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes, then add coriander, pomegranate seeds, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, another pinch of sesame seeds, and Magical Rub.
- Serve warm with fresh cream or sour cream.
Original creation by Riccardo Bertolino for Bretelles